Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Corrupted Files for Sale

I stumbled across an interesting site earlier today - ideal for all those folks needing a little extra time beyond a hard-deadline for submission. The premise is an improvement over the "my dog ate my homework", in that you submit a corrupted file on the submission date - it takes the receiver some time to figure out something was wrong - and you gain a few extra days as the recipient asks you to "resend" the submission file. Corrupted-Files.com offers these corrupted files for a small fee.

How it works:
  1. After purchasing a file, rename the file e.g. Mike_Final-Paper.
  2. Email the file to your professor along with your "here's my assignment" email.
  3. It will take your professor several hours if not days to notice your file is "unfortunately" corrupted. Use the time this website just bought you wisely and finish that paper!!!
So, for a fee of $3.95 you can purchase a corrupted file (DOC, XLS, PPT). But, in the words of the sites author...
"Please Note: I had deadlines with professors too, but I still got my sh*t done on time - its called Red Bull. If you need an extension, just be honest and ask your professor before you use a corrupted file."

No comments:

Post a Comment